Check-in: hand-over of the keys from 3pm.
Check-out: return of the keys within 10am.
It is still possible to check-in, if you arrive before 5 pm, and use all the facilities: swimming pool, solarium, bar, playing fields, restaurant and mini club.
During check-in it is necessary to show a valid ID or Passport of all Guests, children of all ages included.
DAY-USE AND LATE CHECK-OUT
Subject to availability and for a fee, you can book a day use room (room release by 8pm) or a late check-out (room release by 2pm) on site.
– Bed and Breakfast (overnight stay with breakfast).
– It includes: breakfast.
– Always available.
– Half Board.
– It includes: breakfast + dinner (drinks are not included).
– Always available.
– Full Board.
– It includes: breakfast, lunch and dinner (drinks are not included).
– Always available.
DEPOSIT AND BALANCE
– A deposit of 30% for the entire stay is required on confirmation of the booking for the refundable rate.
– The balance of the stay is required on arrival, during check-in.
The following information applies to the refundable rates:
– Up to 30 days before your scheduled arrival date: free.
– From 29 to 21 days prior to your scheduled arrival date: 30% fee of your total amount.
– From 20 to 14 days prior to your scheduled arrival date: 50% fee of your total amount.
– From 13 to 4 days prior to your scheduled arrival date: 75% fee of your total amount.
– From 3 days up to the arrival date: 100% of your total amount.
– No show or early check-out: 100% fee of your total amount.
No modification or free cancellation is possibile for nonrefundable rates.
Any requests regarding preferences or particular needs (i.e. room close to lift) made during the reservation will be taken into consideration by our staff but the positive outcome cannot be guaranteed.
CHILDREN, INFANTS AND COTS
Infant: 0/1 years (incl.).
Child: 2/11 years (incl.).
– For infants, accommodation is free if sharing a bed, or in their own cot, with meals included according to the relevant package booked.
– Cots are available for €15.00 per night, to be paid on site.
Ask our Staff for help if you need to make food for your child. Fresh and powder milk, baby food and other food products specific for babies are not available.
A microwave with a blender is available during the opening time of the restaurant.
Upon request it is possible to have additional beds in some of our rooms.
– Child: 2/5 years old the third bed is for free.
– Child: 6/11 years old 50% discount on adult price for the third bed.
– Child: 2/11 years old 50% discount on adult price for the fourth bed.
– Adults: 25% discount for the third and fourth bed.
You don’t have to worry about taking bulky beach towels with you, we can give you one at no additional cost for the whole holiday.
It will be replaced for free with a clean one twice a week. It is possible to ask for an extra beach towel at the price of €2.50 per towel.
Ask our Staff at the Reception to rent a bike if you would like to discover the nearby beaches or reach the city centre of Baja Sardinia. The service is not provided directly by the Club Hotel.
Wi-Fi is for free and available only in common areas: reception, restaurant and swimming pool.
LAUNDRY AND IRONING
In your room you will find information and costs on the laundry and ironing service (with the possibility of dry cleaning).
The unsupervised car park of the Club Hotel Cormorano allows you to park your car or motorbike indoor.
The car park has limited available places. The service is upon reservation and has an additional cost: €15.00 per day.
Free parking is available outside the hotel.
SERVICES UPON REQUEST
Some services are only available upon request and after reservation (e.g. doctor, baby-sitting).
Wellness services need to be previously booked and are offered at the Grand Hotel in Porto Cervo, nearby the Club Hotel. Services available: massage, beautician, hairdresser, physiotherapist, personal trainer, gym, sauna, tai chi courses.
A limited number of dogs, cats, rabbits and small caged birds, 10kg max. are allowed on request (€10.00 per night plus €70.00 for final room healing).
Animals, to be kept on leashes or pet carrier, shall not have access to: swimming pools, sport facilities, playground, bars, restaurants and bathing concession.
According to regional law, animals cannot access the beach, except for dedicated sandals, from 8am to 8pm.
If you would like to go on a one-day trip, you have the possibility to take with you a packed lunch, that will replace the meal at the restaurant. The take-away lunch needs to be ordered at the reception the day before within 7pm.
The packed lunch is also available as extra meal at the price of €15.00 per person.
Extra dinner and lunch include still or sparkling water served in bottles and white and red wine of the house.
Adult: €30.00 | Child: €15.00 | Infant: free
Extra meals need to be ordered at the reception and are mandatory for all the guests of the room. An exception is possible only when authorized by the Hotel Manager.
FOOD ALLERGIES OR INTOLERANCES
It is necessary during reservation to inform our staff about any sort of allergies or food intolerances you might have.
The Club Hotel Cormorano does not have a dedicated kitchen for gluten free meals, therefore we cannot guarantee that our fresh meals have no gluten.
The district of Arzachena demands the payment on site of a tourist tax: €3.00 per night and person that will be included in the invoice given by the Club Hotel.
Exemptions are regulated by the city of Arzachena. The price of the tax can vary depending on new regulations issued by the town of Arzachena.
For more information visit www.comunearzachena.gov.it
PAYMENT METHODS ACCEPTED
Cards: Debit Card, American Express, Visa, Euro / Mastercard, CartaSi.
Cash: From July 01st to December 31st 2021 maximum of €1,999.99 for residents of Italy and €15,000.00 for foreign citizens.
Book your taxi at the Reception to reach the neighbouring beaches or the towns around the area.
HOW TO REACH US
Olbia Costa Smeralda Airport (OLB)
– 35km | 35 minutes by car.
Alghero-Fertilia Riviera del Corallo Airport (AHO)
– 162km | 120 minutes by car.
Cagliari Elmas Airport (CAG)
– 300km | 180 minutes by car.
Port of Olbia
– 32km | 32 minutes by car.
Port of Golfo Aranci
– 36km | 37 minutes by car.
Port of Porto Torres
– 127km | 115 minutes by car.
Port of Arbatax
– 210km | 150 minutes by car.
Port of Cagliari
– 306km | 190 minutes by car.
TRANSFER FROM / TO OLBIA AIRPORT OR PORT
– Car or minibus (1-8 people) €45.00 per person 1-way.
– Children under 4 years old 50% discount.
– Minimum service charge: 2 adult fees.
– Baby car seat free on request.
– Additional charge for night service (from 8pm to 7.30am) €90.00 each way.
– All rates are inclusive of VAT and must be paid on site.
– The price of the transfer will be charged entirely in case of no show.
– The Club Hotel does not have a private beach property equipped with sun umbrellas and loungers.